BABES RAGE GRAPHIC TEE MODEL SEARCH
Do you love 1960s and 1970s inspired fashion? Babes Rage is searching for 2-3 badass babes to model our brand new eco-groovy graphic tees while expressing the spirit of our lifestyle and motto, Babes Rage!
MODEL SEARCH GUIDELINES
- Be located in Lawrence, KS
- Must be able to self-style (make-up, hair, as well as wardrobe in addition to the tee or sweatshirt we supply for the duration of the shoot) according to 60s/70s aesthetic
- Date, time and outdoor location TBD by the photographer (Jenny Pierce) and model collaboratively
- Arrive fully styled on shoot date. (Please be on time)
- Shoot will last no more than 2 hours start to finish
- Important* Photographer and model will practice physical distancing. Photographer will wear a mask as much as possible. Model is encouraged to wear/bring a mask. (Even though masks might be difficult to work with and will be removed for the shoot. Let’s be prepared and stay vigilant).
- Please submit a brief introduction and photos of yourself (reflecting your fashion and styling skills) to email@example.com by July 19th, 2020
- Please include a link to your Instagram or Facebook
- Models will be contacted on July 20th ~ 21st to set up a photo shoot date/time
- Shoot is PAID, $75 for 2 hours
PHOTO SHOOT: ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Babes Rage Original Art Eco-Groovy Graphic Tees are currently available in size XS-3XL
- We’re looking for models to showcase the range of sizes we offer. This is very important to our brand moving forward.
- Please do not be discouraged by the word “babe” or the term “model.” We are open to everyone!
- If you feel you would love to represent our groovy Babes Rage aesthetic, please don’t hesitate to submit!
- Do you roller skate or skateboard? That’s an extra plus! Babes Rage is about go go dancing and activity in general.
- Please feel free to include any videos or pics of you dancing, riding, gliding, etc. in your submission email
If you like what we’re all about, don’t forget to like and share this blog post! Feel free to submit a comment or question below. Thank you! We can’t wait to see your submissions. Make sure to follow us on Instagram.
Rage on, Babes Rage