PASTEL SPACE RAINBOWS
Our 70s Showgirl earring collection “Sharin’ Rainbows” is inspired by 70s glamour and fashion, specifically the iconic moments in fashion history when Cher dressed in or surrounded by rainbows.
Pastel Space Rainbows are inspired by the rainbow color palette and diagonal lines from this unforgettable fashion ensemble worn by Cher on her show in 1975.
Pastel Space Rainbows are dreamy and angular. Through these accessories we celebrate both 70s style and one of our favorite motifs, rainbows.
- Width: 1 inch Length: 3.75 inches
- Brass V-shape earring posts
- Sterling Silver and 14k GF jump rings
- Swarovski crystal chandelier drop
- White acrylic diamond shape pendant bead
- Delicate 14k GF Swarovski peridot and siam drops
- An assortment of Swarovski crystal bicone beads
Please note: These earrings are a one of a kind, handle with care piece. If dropped on a hard surface, crystals may break, chip or shatter.